VES-Artex Cyclone Fans
High Performance and Innovative Design
- Transfer electrical energy into air energy in a focused air pattern creating a wave of fresh air.
- Heavy galvanized motor mount straightens the air as it is propelled through the venturi and throws the air efficiently over the adjustable deflectors to optimize air throw distance and engineered direction.
- Performance enhancing fiberglass intake cone.
- Precision balanced 72″ heavy duty corrosion resistant 6 paddle aluminum blades.
- De-stratisfies air on low speed covering over 15,000 square feet while minimal amounts of power.
- Optional Variable Frequency Drive allows you a smooth speed adjustment from 300 RPM down to 50 RPM. Fan
The Fresh air VES cyclone fan from VES-Artex is the most efficient and effective recirculating fan available to create ECV (effective cooling velocity). How does the VES Cyclone work? When running on high speed it creates a high speed wave of air that is directed across the floor and over the cows. Unlike traditional panel and basket fans where only a small percentage of air ever reaches the cows lying down. The VES Cyclone cooling wave of fresh air surrounds the cow reducing heat stress, drying the bedding and eliminating insects. The VES Cyclone has been proven to increase cow lying time because of the comfortable fresh air it provides. Introducing dryer bedding has shown substantial decreases in SCC and Mastitis. Natural elimination of insects saves money on costly and potentially harmful chemical treatments. During winter or cold months the VES Cyclone reduced to low speed, using only an incredible 300 watts, supplies a gentle wave of fresh air to all the cows. Many companies have tried to copy the look and performance but have come up short. There is only one VES Cyclone that is guaranteed to outperform all copycats in ECV and energy efficiency.
VES Cyclone Fans Features
- Corrosion resistant fiberglass housing.
- Heavy-duty pulley and bearing assembly.
- Maintenance free motor.
- Quick change belt.
- Can be mounted on steel post, building column or suspended from the ceiling (all optional mounts).
- Optional Variable Frequency Drive.
- Directional air flow deflectors.
- Precision balanced heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 6-paddle aluminum blade.
- Shipped fully assembled, except for deflectors.
- Can reduce heating and cooling cost up to 50%.
VES Cyclone Fan Technical Specifications
- 72˝ Motor is 3 HP or 2.2KW on high and .3KW on low 230/460 VAC, AMP 8.2/4.1.
- 50˝ Motor is 1 HP.
- Optional Variable Frequency Drive.
- Call VES for a recommended design layout.
- 3 year prorated warranty on Motor and 1 year limited warranty on all other parts.
VES Cyclone Fan Applications
In dairy barns our fans create extreme air velocity for cow cooling, insect control, drying of bedding and employee comfort. Our unique air deflectors direct the air over and under the cows better than any other fan. Basket fans and panel fans create a swirling air pattern and only a small percentage of the air reaches a cow lying down, leaving the majority of the air and electrical cost wasted. The VES Cyclone fan creates an efficient linear wave of air that is directed over the cows while they are standing and lying. Based on ECV (Effective cow cooling velocity) while the cows are lying down the VES Cyclone fan is more than twice as effective and efficient than traditional panel and basket fans. With the optional Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) you can adjust the fan speed to meet your exact internal environmental requirements for 365 days of the year. On low speed you have an ideal winter fan for re-circulating air throughout the building, reducing humidity and recapturing trapped heat at the ceiling.
In industrial applications our air pattern covers over 15,000 square feet of floor area and can be used on high ceilings up to 40’. Our fans positioned over shipping doors can create an air curtain to keep cold air out in the winter and hot air out in the summer. Unlike traditional ceiling fans that slowly push air in a 360 degree radius, the VES Cyclone can direct the air pattern where you need it most. Run our fans on high speed to efficiently cool employees and machinery during hot conditions.
Ideal for large turkey or hog buildings, greenhouses, factories, warehouses, processing plants and stadiums.