PATZ 6000 E Manure Pump
High-volume pumping & long service life!
Unique plumbing system eliminates need to enter pit.
Ask us for details!
Easily insert pump into pit with user friendly manual riser pipe slide & tilt mount kit.
Twin motor belt drive system is easier on the upper drive shaft and bearings.
Electric Drive Vertical Pit Pump
- A stationary base secured to manure pit is standard on the 6000E Pump.
- Equipped with a two-point tractor hitch for easy insertion and removal from pit for service.
- Match your pit depth with choice of four pump lengths: 6, 8, 10 and 12 feet (1.83, 2.44, 3.05 and 3.66 m). Large U-bolts allow the frame to be adjusted up or down for precise placement.
- Twin motor belt drive systems are easier on the upper drive shaft and bearings.
- Get better pit clean-out by agitating with a nozzle which can be rotated horizontally.
- Remove clumps of straw with chopping action over impeller shredder plate.
- When there is no crusting or settled solids, pump liquid manure with low-investment pump or add options as needed.
- Save time when agitating, transferring, and loading due to swept-back impeller blades for high-volume pumping up to 2,500 gallons (9,463 liters) per minute-during agitation and 2200 gallons (8,328 liters) per minute during loading.
- Get high load-carrying capacity and long service life from tapered roller bearings in oil bath chamber protected by three seals.
- Unique plumbing system eliminates need to enter pit. Ask dealer for details.
- Lower repair costs with impeller housing of abrasion-resistant steel in high-wear areas.
- End guessing about oil level. Inspect oil level conveniently in transparent oil line at top of pump.
- Horsepower Requirements: Twin 15, 20, 25, or 30 HP, 3-phase motors.
- Ask for more information about remote agitation/storage systems.