PATZ 4444 Manure Pump
High-Capacity 4” Pump for Wastewater & Liquid Slurry
- High pumping capacity of up to 1,580 gal./min. (5,981 liters/min.).
- High-volume delivery.
- Features 16-inch (40.6 cm) impeller with shear plate and chopper.
- Variable agitation capabilities with standard dual agitation system.
- Various lengths available to fit pit depths from 5 ft. 6 in. (1.7 m)
to 12 ft. 10 in. (3.9 m).
- Abrasion-resisting steel in high-wear areas for longer life.
- Protection against bearing contamination.
This versatile pump handles limited fibrous waste. The impeller blades’ swept-back design increases pumping efficiency for high-volume flow through the 4-inch (101.6 mm) steel tube.
- Pumping capacity up to 1,580 gals./min (5,981 liters/min.).
- Available in lengths to fit your application: 6 ft. (1.8 m), 8 ft. (2.4 m), 10 ft. (3.0 m), and 12 ft. (3.6 m)
- A 16-inch (40.6 cm) Impeller for added capacity.
- Variable agitation capacities with a standard dual agitation system.
- Abrasion-resistant steel in high wear areas for longer life.
- Versatile – can be used in a variety of applications: Agitate a pit, Move from short-term to long-term storage, Load tankers/spreaders and separators, Transfer wastewater
- Tapered-bore drive pulley mounts to a 1-3/4 inch (44.5 mm) drive shaft with a greaseable flange bearing at the top of the drive tube.
- Easy access to oil reservoir. End guessing! Inspect oil level conveniently in transparent oil line at top of pump. A large fill hole allows easy access for adding oil to the drive tube. Patz recommends using a non-detergent oil.
- High-volume delivery. The voluted design of the impeller housing and the curved blades increase pumping efficiency.
- Protection against bearing contamination. The lower bearing’s oil-bath chamber has 3 seals to keep contaminants out. No sleeve bearings to wear out fast.
- Clogging prevented and positive input provided. Shear plate located close to the impeller to help prevent clogging and provide positive input.
- Lifting loops located on top of the pump allows easy insertion and removal of the unit from the pit with a tractor loader, skid-steer loader or winch.
- A steel mounting plate is included as standard equipment to allow precise positioning of the pump to match the pit depth. Plate can be lagged to a concrete pad or curb.
- Pump available in various lengths to fit pit depths of 5 ft. 6 in. (1.7 m) to 12 ft 10 in. (3.9 m).