Agromatic Grain Auger
12″ Auger Feeders
Basic Drive Unit includes 60# roller chain with 2 v-belts, motor pulley and 18″ adjustable legs. Feeder Drive Unit also includes safety covers. Longer adjustable legs available. Auger Extension Assemblies include hanger arch with bearing, auger with connector and safety covers. Select drive unit it required number of extensions and select accessories as required. Maximum recommended feeder length is 110′.
A minimal cost, top efficiency feeder!
- Basic drive unit includes 60# roller chain with two V-belts, motor pulley and 18” adjustable legs (longer adjustable legs available)
- Feeder drive unit includes safety covers
- Auger extension assemblies include hanger arch with bearing, auger with connector, and safety covers
- Maximum recommended feeder length is 110’
- Feeder sides not included
- MOTOR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR NORMAL OPERATING CONDITIONS:
- 12” Auger Feeder 6’ to 48’ – 2 HP Motor
- 12” Auger Feeder 49’ to 90’ – 3 HP Motor
If you want an economical feeding system for small herds or wish to keep your feeder investment at a minimum, the Agromatic Auger Feeder is for you. These bunk feeders are sturdy, reliable and built to give you years of trouble-free service. Enjoy the convenience of automatic feeding at a minimum cost.
Drive Unit – The powerful but efficient combination of V-belt and roller chain of the drive unit will give you years of satisfactory service.
Hanger Arch – Simple design and rugged construction assures long life on your farm. Ample clearance is given for a heavy flow of forage. Flow is controlled by simply raising or lowering the auger with the heavy threaded rod.
12″ Auger – Features strong construction of 7 gauge galvanized steel. Designed to move large quantities of feed with even flow and meet the demands of any feeding system.
Auger Covers – Safety covers comes standard and are available in 6′ lengths. Made of 16 gauge stainless steel and can be fastened down to planks with lag screws.
For More Information on Agromatic Grain Augers, click here.